The renewables sector is growing rapidly, with heat pumps and solar pv in particular, gaining popularity due to funding initiatives, like the Boiler Upgrade Scheme (BUS) and consumers looking for ways to reduce their carbon footprint and combat rising fuel bills. As such, there are simply not enough suitably qualified installers, providing a real opportunity for existing building services training centres.
We can help LCL Awards approved training providers set-up their own renewables training offering, covering all of the main low carbon technologies installed in the UK.
Heat pumps (Ground and Air source)
We can also support the set-up of OFTEC oil courses.
With our unrivalled expertise in running successful renewable training centres, GTEC can take the hassle out of this process – from practical training rigs to online booking systems - and provide advice on course delivery.
Our renewables training support package, include:
- The build and installation of specialist training rigs, essential for the practical elements of the qualifications.
- Training for your trainers, and/or the short-term provision of train while your centre establishes itself.
Integrated software solutions, including:
- Online booking
- Secure payment (via chosen card)
- Course calendar integrated with the customers website, displaying course dates/venues
- Auto-population of LCL Awards qualification paperwork
- Database of historic candidates/company details – ideal for marketing/CRM
- Option to integrate discounts for sales opportunities
- Referral link integration, allowing centres to work with partners and track where traffic is coming from using unique referral codes.