This course is aimed at those who ideally have two years of plumbing experience. It is also prerequisite for those looking to move into heat pump installation. Completion of the course will provide you with a certificate showing that you are up to date with the current water regulations, increasing your credibility and giving you the competitive edge, as well as showing your customers that you are trained to the highest of standards.
How long is the course and what is included?
This course is 1 day in total. The cost of the course includes training, assessment, the certification fee and any course material.
What does the course cover?
The course covers;
- – Interpretation and definitions
- – Materials and substances
- – Requirements, design and installation
- – Backflow and contamination prevention
- – Hot and cold-water services
- – Flushing devices
- – Sanitary appliances, both internal and external.
How will I learn and be assessed?
Following completion of the training course candidates will be assessed by multiple choice paper
What do I need to bring to the course?
Any course material required will be provided by GTEC.
Who is the awarding organisation for this course?
You will receive your certificate approximately 4 to 6 weeks following successful completion of the course.
Which other courses might be useful for me?
Once you have completed this essential course there are many other areas you may choose to expand your professional development, including:
- – Air Source Heat Pump Installation 3 Day Course
- – Domestic Solar Thermal Installation 3 Day Course
- – Biomass Installer 3 Day Course
To book your place, either click the link above, or give us a quick call on 01969 666111 to speak to our training department.